Two stories. Two convicts. A Way Out is an adventure tailor-made for couch or online co-op. Each player controls 1 of the main characters, Leo and Vincent, and must work together to escape prison and continue on together beyond the prison walls as they set out to reach a common goal.
More Info :
- A 2-player experience where each player controls 1 of the main characters, working together to escape the prison and continue beyond into each character’s lives.
- What begins as a thrilling escape quickly turns into an emotional adventure that explores the notion of trust, companionship, and facing up to consequences.
- As Vincent and Leo set out to reach a common goal, you will get to know more about their lives, who they are, and the people they care for.
- Together they embark on a journey, where they will live many memorable action moments together, including car chases, melee fights, shootouts, and more.
- Play the entire experience with friends for free using the friends pass free trial feature.
- This game is designed for co-op play, so the players will need each other to progress.
- You can play with someone in the same room or over the internet.
- Features dynamic split-screen and bespoke camera work, which provides an extra level of immersion for each player.
- Includes a large variety of experiences, including intense and lean back gameplay moments, action, adventure, exploration, puzzles, chases, and stealth.
- Features movie-like pacing and zero repetition.
- Take a unique look into the characters' personal lives and the motivations that drive their interactions with others.
- Dramatic cinematic moments tie the plot together and drive the characters forward through their journey.
- From the creators of Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons.