The fate of humanity depends on you in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. This side-scrolling RPG adventure, set in 19th century England, features stunning graphics, deep gameplay, and an incredible soundtrack. Explore the large game world as you craft items and upgrade weapons to defeat the demons living in the castle.
- Set in 19th century England, an orphan girl named Miriam, previously scarred by an alchemist, finds herself with the responsibility of defeating the summoner Gebel who has raised a castle of demons that threaten the world.
- Large game world is nearly 2 times the size of popular game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, giving you tons to do for hours of fun.
- Side scrolling Igavania style adventure game made by Kohi Igrashi features high fidelity graphics rendered in 3D detail on a 2D environment that changes and evolves as you progress through the game.
- Deep gameplay features exploration, crafting, spells to unlocks, weapons to upgrade, items to change Miriam's appearance, swappable gear, bosses and minions to defeat, and more.
- Discover secret playable characters as you progress through the game.
- Features a soundtrack produced by industry legends, such as Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamad of Castlevania and Capcom, that will iimmerse you in an unforgettable atmosphere as you play.