MAKE, PLAY, AND DISCOVER WITH NINTENDO LABO!
Who knew cardboard could be so much fun? With this Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Variety Kit you can make 6 different Toy-Con creations and bring them to life using your Nintendo Switch system (sold separately). Follow the included instructions and you can create a 13-key piano, motorbike, fishing rod, house, and a pair of RC cars.
Make your own Toy-Con projects using engineered, pre-cut cardboard sheets with fun and interactive instructions. Then, Play! Steer the RC Car, reel in fish from the ocean, drive your Motorbike, interact with a creature in the House, and play tunes on the Piano. Then, discover how it all works...and invent new ways to use your Toy-Con creations in Toy-Con Garage mode!
Make your own Toy-Con projects using engineered, pre-cut cardboard sheets with fun and interactive instructions.
Play in multiple ways with the 5 different Toy-Con projects included in the Variety Kit.
Within the Nintendo Labo software, discover how assembled Toy-Con projects come to life and interact with Nintendo Switch technology.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Nintendo Switch system (sold separately).
- Kit includes materials to assemble the following 6 different Toy-Con creations: 2 RC cars, fishing rod, house, motorbike, and 13-key piano.
- Use the pre-cut cardboard materials to build each Toy-Con project, then customize them with your own stickers, paint, and more.
- Projects are easy to assemble thanks to step-by-step instructions included in the Nintendo Labo software.
• Discover the fun of customizing Toy-Con creations with your own stickers, markers, paint, new parts, and other original
• Go beyond in Toy-Con Garage by using an in-game visual tool with input and output nodes to invent new ways to play with
the Toy-Con projects in Variety Kit, or create your very own!
Learn more at labo.nintendo.ca
**Customization materials and tools not included.