Dominate the skies
Air Missions: HIND is the first helicopter combat flight simulator available for console. The game is based on the Mi-24 Hind assault helicopter, also known as the ‘’flying tank’’. In Air Missions: HIND players get to control this heavily armed colossus themselves. In a preview, Keengamer described Air Missions: HIND as “a great mix between the arcade style FPS and the extreme militaristic simulator”. The game currently holds a “very positive” review score on Steam, with 81% positive reviews.
Tune to the action
Before each mission the skin of the helicopter can be customized to fit the mission goal and circumstances. Two weapons of choice can be equipped on the wings, in addition to a machine gun mounted on the front of the helicopter. Players can choose from a wide range of weaponry such as UPK 23 machineguns, GUV gun pods, FAB bombs and various rockets and missiles, like the AAM, MCLOS, SACLOS, S-5, S-8, S-13 and S-24.
- Soar through the sky in an Mi-24 Hind assault heli, a.k.a. the Flying Tank.
- Fight in Singleplayer and Multiplayer - Deathmatch, Instant Action & Online Co-op.
- Hover over Central Asia, Eastern Europe, the Arctic Ocean & Southeast Asia.
- Equip devastating weapons and missiles, such as GUV gun pods and FAB bombs.
- Master your aircraft with three different helicopter control difficulty levels