After winning a mansion in a contest he didn't enter, Luigi must save his brother this time in Luigi's Mansion for Nintendo 3DS. Originally released for Nintendo GameCube system in 2001, this Super Mario Bros. spinoff classic has been remastered with new features, including a mansion map that displays on the bottom screen.
More Info :
- Overcome ghastly ghosts, mind-melting puzzles, and Luigi's own clumsiness.
- Follow a map on the touchscreen, shine a flashlight, blow fire, shoot water, stun ghosts, and trap them.
- Luigi's outfitted with his flashlight, ghost-stunning Strobulb, and the trusty Poltergust 3000.
- As you suck 'em up with your Poltergust 3000, you could also rake in millions in hidden, in-game riches.
- Elemental medals enable the Poltergust 3000 to blow fire or shoot water to beat puzzles and ghosts.
- Survey the mansion map, track down ghostly Boos, and pinpoint ghosts' weak points with the Game Boy Horror.
- After beating and capturing boss ghosts, you can select their portraits from the gallery to best your own score in tense rematches.
- Challenge bosses to rematches and see if you can up your score in the new Gallery Battle Mode.