EA SPORTS FIFA 20 brings two sides of The World’s Game to life -- the prestige of the professional stage and an all-new authentic street football experience in EA SPORTS VOLTA. FOOTBALL INTELLIGENCE unlocks a platform for gameplay realism, FIFA Ultimate TeamTM offers more ways to build your dream squad, and EA SPORTS VOLTA returns the game to the street.
- EA SPORTS VOLTA takes football back to the streets, representing the authentic culture, creativity and style of the small-sided game.
- Build your character, express your style, and play various forms of free-flowing football in environments all over the world.
- New tools immerse you in the flow of the street, including simplified flicks and skill moves, new flair animations, and even the option to use the wall as a teammate.
- Customize and personalize your player from clothing, hairstyle and tattoos, to in-game celebratory emotes, and equip your players with the latest vanity items.
- From an underpass in Amsterdam, to a neighbourhood cage in London, to a Tokyo rooftop, players can taste the regional experience of the global game.
- Play 3v3 Rush (No GK’s), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5 and Professional Futsal, and play in different sizes of arenas and environments with and without walls.
FIFA 20 Modes
- VOLTA Kick-Off: Take your favorite professional teams back to the streets and compete in a number of VOLTA locations and match formats, like PSG vs. Lyon in Paris, the Madrid derby in the streets of Spain, and more.
- VOLTA World: Build up your VOLTA team by playing through Single Player Matches against community generated squads.
- VOLTA Story: Take your player through a narrative driven experience, where you face off against various legends of street football from around the world.
- VOLTA League: Play your way through promotion and relegation with the online VOLTA League.
- FOOTBALL INTELLIGENCE: Every living moment on the pitch and is built on three core pillars: Decisive Moments (on-the-ball), Authentic Game Flow (off-the-ball), and Ball Physics (through-the-ball).
- Authentic Game Flow: Every AI controlled player will operate in a manner that considers these components, delivering an environment that creates more time and space, putting greater emphasis on user-controlled play.
- Dynamic One-on-Ones: An overhauled gameflow offers more true-to-life spacing and pace of play, resulting in more 1 on 1 opportunities.
- AI Defending: A change in the positioning and tackling system creates an environment for AI to better complement the user-controlled player.
- Natural Player Motion: With locomotion and positioning innovations, AI players move in a natural and composed fashion.
- Decisive Moments: From Composed Finishing in the final third to Controlled Tackling in the back, matches will be won or lost through user-controlled Decisive Moments.
- Strafe Dribbling: Strafe dribble mechanic adds more dimension to attacking options, offering the ability to move with more agility than ever.
- Controlled Tackling: Utilizing the Active Touch System, user-controlled defending is advantaged and rewarded through a variety of new tackle animations.
- Set Piece Refresh: A system refresh gives deeper options for aiming direct free kicks and penalties.
- Composed Finishing: An overhaul in the fundamentals of shooting allows you to experience consistent and clinical finishing.
- Ball Physics: The Ball Physics System elevates gameplay, offering new shot trajectories, more realistic tackle interactions, and physics-driven behaviour.
- Football Informed Motion: A redesigned motion system introduces more authentic ball spins and bounces.
- New Shot Trajectories: New ball motion system unlocks a variety of realistic shot trajectories.