Ready for some more over-the-top action and creative mayhem? Rico Rodriguez certainly is, because he's back in Just Cause 4. He's taking on the Black Hand mercenary group on land, on the water, and in the air as he fights to free the fictional South American country of Solis.
More Info :
- More realistic weather effects add a new dimension to the parachute, wingsuit, and grappling hook action.
- Extreme weather effects include blizzards, lightning storms, and sandstorms.
- All vehicles include individualized physics, which affects their aerodynamics, and you can switch to a first-person view while driving.
- Rico's grappling hook has been upgraded, and he now has access to a new tether: balloons.
- Take a deeper dive into Rico's character and the people around him.