The Outer Worlds is a single-player first-person sci-fi RPG. Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.
- In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you.
- Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them and while playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at.
- If you keep getting attacked by Raptidons, taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately.
- Meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew.
- Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals, and tt's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
- Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board that controls everything except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t go according to plan.
- Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
TAKE 2 GAMES